- Working title: Liberal Agenda for the 21st Century
- Start of the project: January 2017
End of the project: December 2017
– formulation of a new solution to existing political challenges that would incorporate the liberal values framework of individual freedom and responsibility;
– search for answers, how liberals and the society could restore trust and mutual understanding in the face of contemporary global challenges.
- Preliminary action plan:
– January 2017, Moscow – orientation workshop, definition of the core team (4-5 persons), dates and formats of the upcoming events, technical task and methodology of the research, structure and content of the final report;
– February-April 2017, Moscow – 2-3 round tables with the participation of 15-20 Russian experts and 3-4 foreign experts;
– May-July 2017 – draft report elaboration, review and comments by interested parties involved in the project;
– September 2017, Moscow– presentation and discussion of the final report in the framework of the international conference “New answers to the challenges of non-freedom”.
– November 2017 – presentation of the final report in Brussels
- Organizers: “European Dialogue” Expert Group, Friedrich Naumann Foundation
- Participants: leading Russian and foreign experts in political sciences, sociology, economics, history and culture.
- Program director: Vladimir Ryzhkov +